Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Dreslyn

Being able to go to work with my daughter is one of the best feelings ever. She's like my little partner. I feel so lucky to have a job where I can be with her every day. I'm hoping I'll be able to bring her to Fashion Week with me someday! 
These are some of the shots my friend Easton took for The Dreslyn collaboration I did a while ago.
It was such a fun day of shooting in beautiful clothes with my beautiful baby.

You can check out the video as well over on my youtube channel:

11 comments:

  1. The video is super cute with your little daughter <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so happy to see that you've written a post again here :D
    You're baby girl is gorgeous, just like her mama! xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Mother and daughter" the perfect match ! We, who have daughters, are lucky mothers aren't we ?! Thanks for a great post .... Just looking forward for more !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures. The two of your looked ADORABLE together :)

    Cathy Vargas
    www.vindiebaby.com
    Vintage Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is gorgeous! takes after her mum :)

    http://hanaljoofri.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Я в восторге от Вашего блога! Совершенно случайно нашла Вас, и хочу сказать, что Вы молодец! Желаю Вам удачи с Вашим блогом!)

    Буду рада увидеть Вас в своем блоге)
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    Диана Cloudlet 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bethany! My name is Heather and I have a question about your blog! Please email me whenever you get a free moment at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love and support!